Sunday, May 24, 2009

Average Cost Of Coloring Hair

The new computer at School No. 37, Arana



Before going to the youth of the G20 conference, I visited several schools, with the help of British Council, in search of a more representative voice of the young Argentine. One of them was School No. 37 in the town of Arana, Partido de la Plata, where the English teacher, Reuben, welcomed us with open arms and daze us kids with their proposals of equal educational opportunities for all.

Unfortunately, after developing the activity, Ruben (the English teacher) told me that kids do not have access to computers and many do not have a computer at home and the school does not have one. Therefore, I told him the trip back would try to achieve this technological device to enable us to maximize the learning of children.

Last Thursday I visited, along with Ernesto the British Council, New School No. 37, Arana to tell them how I had been in the representation of your voice to the leaders of the G20. I asked many questions and thankfully I have answered them all. And apart from the talk, I let them installed a new computer for class 9th and for all other classes that want to use it, which had belonged to my great aunt, Hemilce, which in its 80-odd years sent mails to all family. I hope you use that gave my beloved aunt, it can involve all students in the School No. 37, where the computer can be used to write papers, to make powerpoint presentations, listening listenings of English, in order to the thousand and one utility that has the computer today.

In a technological world, computer use is a fundamental skill which is why, I felt that the students of School No. 37 should have access to this technology and enjoy it as much as possible.





Photos with the children of the School


not be surprised if they see a post from one of the boys from school because those committed to working together on an issue, as transcribed into the computer and then the teacher, Ruben, I will send him to that post in this blog ...


Interview with Professor of English at the School

Greetings, Juan

0 comments:

Post a Comment