Sunday, April 12, 2009

Winchester 30-30 94ae

Movies: What worth seeing? Building the blog

Hi all,

To change topics a little debate, it seemed good to start a post, movie:

Of those worth seeing
Of which not worth watching Finally ....

In any movie you want to say

recently saw a Nicholas Cage movie called "Countdown." The truth that I loved, is good, but I liked what I do and I was several time thinking on the issue of existence raised by it. The film begins by asking two completely different theories:

1) If events occur by chance
2) Everything happens for a reason and life is preplanned

And the truth that opponents to reflect on these theories, we begin to question our previous beliefs. It's a good movie to pass the time.

Another movie I saw recently is "Slumdog Millionaire." And I really liked to finish. But what is undeniable is that there must be one of the first film that deals with the harsh reality of poor children in India. The truth that after much thought I wonder if India's development can be called sustainable development when almost 400 million people are immersed in poverty ...

I look forward to your comments of the movies that you liked them or not ....

Hugs, Juan

0 comments:

Post a Comment